Re: Echinodorus classification

I have a copy of Flora Neotropica's Monograph 64 on "The Alismataceae" by
Haynes and Holm-Nielsen that was issued  in 1994. I'm not aware of any
others except Rataj's earlier coverage.

I am not able to say whether this more recent paper is more authoritative
or not - but in some ways it was helpful for me and in others it was very
confusing.

Regards,
Bruce.