Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #99

I noticed a few nights ago that my water in my 55G planted tank was getting
pretty cloudy. After closer observation, I believe it to be an Algae bloom.
Looking at the tank from the side, it appears to have a very "greenish" haze to
it. It's really nasty looking. My plants seems to be doing pretty well,
obviously so is the algae. Any suggestions on how to tackle this problem. I
have done a small water change(20-25%) every day since Friday. Hasn't seemed to
help much yet.

Dana K.