A little help?

I am currently having an algae bloom problem, which I think is stemming
from no nitrates in the water.  I was thinking of just adding the Jobe's
sticks, but was wondering if adding some nitrate directly to the water
column might speed things up.

Also if anyone knows of a source of mail order SAEs I would be very
thankful as I have never seen any in the area I live in (Tucson, AZ).

Thanks for the help.

             e  Mike Nielsen                           a
	     y  Department of Geography                r
	     o  Harvill Bldg Box #2                    e
	     u  Tucson, AZ 85721                       y
	     ?  mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                 o