WTB: Anubias specimens

Hi folks-

I'm looking for some anubias specimens in good condition for a couple of
my tanks. I'm not being particular about the species although the larger
the plants the better since these are for a 65g show tank. I'd love to
get some congensis and barteri but as I said, I'm open. I'd rather support
fellow hobbyists and since I'm familiar with the quality of plants
produced by the likes of George Booth and Karen Randall, I thought I'd see
if anyone has extra cuttings or plants-gone-unruly.

Thanks in advance.
Devin