Otos

Jonathan Uy wrote:  >>>Do otos breed in the aquarium?  I like to have
more of these lovable algae eaters but they are not easily available in
my part of the world. >>>

Our own Jeff Kropp is breeding otos in a small tank in his basement!
I've seen the babies myself.  I've been trying to encourage Jeff to
share the details of this glory with the rest of the world.  Your note
gives me the opportunity to ask, HOW DO YOU DO IT, Jeff.  Tell us
everything.

AFAIC, otos are never off-topic on this list! <G>  God bless 'em.  When
I get home at night I feel like I owe them union wages for all the work
they've done during the day!

Regards, Steve Dixon