wanted: plants that don't die! and fancy guppies

        I know, I know, all plants will die if you try hard enough. What I am looking
for are plants that can grow very very very easily. I decided to try raise quality
guppies this summer, so I am trying to gather as much information as I can. I need any
plant that will provide sheltering places for baby guppies. I am considering java moss
and water sprite, any comments or suggestions? I would light and DIY CO2, but what I
would like more is to keep it as simple as possible.

Anyone by any chance will be having some really nice delta tailed guppies? Happy with
any color or variety. I'd be more than happy to pay for the cost of fish, shipping and
handling.   :-)