PH SHOOTING UP

hi its me again MIKE .. ive a problem ... the PH in my tank keeps
going up ... around 7.2 which i know is bad .. ive a yeast reactor
2 pcs actually .. heavily planted ... 75 gal tank ... just a canister
filter with it ..

problem my ph keeps going to about 7.2 even after water changes ...
i dont know what to do ... could it be because i dont vacuum my gravel
or some other stuff related to hardness .. i use regular tap water
in my changes ... somebody please help ... MY PLANTS ARE ALIVE BUT
NOT GROWING AT THE NORMAL SPEED ... PLEASE PLEASE HELP ...

TIA
mike cordero
taburnok at skyinet_net