Re: Java moss id?

Hi Wright,
  Unfortunately I have to disagree with you :(   I've found
that java moss survives just fine at high temps.  I have
some in my discus tank (85-90F) and a friend of mine who has
a whole room devoted to apistos has some in 90% of his
tanks.  His fish  room temp is 85F, and he has to thin moss
out frequently.  I've got some in my own Apisto tanks
together with java fern and water sprite.  Did not know it
could survive that much salt though,  I'll have to remember
that one for the future.

nut'in personal :)

Bjorn Straube

<snip>