Java moss id?

One of my dwarf cichlid tanks has in addition to some juvenile Ech. sp.
some green stuff I originally thought was a form of hair algae.  But
looking at its growth habit I believe it may be the revered Java Moss.  It
sticks together pretty well in clumps and clings only to itself and an
occasional piece of gravel, not to plants.  Is that Java Moss?  Or
something that should be purged?  It sure seems good at spreading.  BTW,
SAEs will eat it.
--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg at wcf_com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>