Re: Trace elements

> From: krandall at world_std.com
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #79
>
> Subject: Trace elements
>
> Paul Sears wrote:
> > I don't make my own trace element mix (any more).
>
> Sorry, couldn't pass this one by.  What are you using these days?

	The same commercial mix referred to in the original "Control
of Algae in Planted Aquaria" Kevin and I wrote a couple of years ago.
I can't find the manufacturer's name now, though I'm pretty sure it
is in the correspondence in the Krib somewhere.  The analysis is in
the article itself, which is also in the Krib.  It was bought from
a hydroponics store for about $30, and I haven't made a significant dent
in it yet!

--
Paul Sears        Ottawa, Canada