Selling plants to LFS

It is easier to be able to sell plants if you accept to
be paid in store credits, rather than cash.
I always need a lot of stuff for my tanks, planted or not,
and the store I deal with is I guess giving me good credit
for what I bring in (for example, $.50-.60 for a 4-5 stem
bunch of green stem plants, a little more for red rotala, about
a dollar for a medium size water sprite, up to 6-7 $ for a 12-16"
echinodorus). If I wanted cash, I think it would be less
favorable.

Dionigi