Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #79

Okay, I am looking at my new Axlerod Atlas and The Optimum Aquarium.  I
searched the net for the answer to these questions with no luck.
Is O. vittatus (opt aquar) the same as O. vestitus ?
The opt aquar picture of O. affenis doesn't look "anything" like the Atlas
version (O. affinis).
Is there a good reference source for identifying the different otos?

Does anyone have a source for the different types of otos?  The LFS
(Allentown) all carry the same type that is either a O vittatus or vestitus.

(I am assuming these questions are appropriate for this forum due to the algae
eating nature of these fish and their popularity in planted tanks)

Tim (I want a Parotocinclus maculicauda) Conway