Re: Driftwood Conditioning

>I have a dumb question:  What kind of pot do you use?  I tried boiling my
>driftwood (about 18 inches long) and I couldn't fit it in the pot.  Maybe a
>wok would work better?

Try a steel garbage can on a Coleman stove.

Paul

"BRONX ANODD" (tm) in organic forms with full American violence emitting,
is three-dimensional curves demonstrate mystic movements as if they were of
unknown life. The body with well trained muscles but no extra flesh dashes
is the dark with sharpened knife-like brilliance emitting. Now, nobody can
stand in his way "BRONX ANODD" has just released hot.

-- English language ad copy for alloy wheels from "Option, Communication
Car Magazine", March 1998 issue, Japan.