Re: Most reliable test kits for a planted tank

>ate: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 18:18:10 -0500
>rom: Walker Traylor <traylor at gloryroad_net>
>
>what would be the best test kit for hardness and pH in this case?  I am
>considering the deluxe assortment kit for Aquarium Pharmaceuticals but would
>like to get your thoughts first.

Forget the "assortments" -- they usually have test you don't need like ammonia
or nitrites.  Use the money to invest in fewer high quality test kits.  Check
the "Maintenance" page on my web site for recommendations.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
Need Info?  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts.htm