Re: Java Moss

Matt wrote:

<< Do you know if you can attach it to rocks also?  I have a flat rock that I
> think would look great with a carpet of Java Moss on it, but I don't know
> if it will stick.  Anyone have any experience with this? >>

I've had Java Moss stick to rocks, clay flower pots, and just about everything
else except glass and plastic.
Once it is established on the rock, it will take significant attention to keep
it from taking over everything.  But it is worth it if you like the look.

Bob