Another algea/pleco question

I bought a bristle nose pleco and he has lived up to his/her reputation as
an algae eater. I have been very impress with his algae eating abilities. My
tank is very clean except where some rocks touch the glass and he can't
reach. However, he seems to have no interest in the green dot algae that
grows on the glass. I have him in a 60G so I am wondering if I should add a
couple of more Bristle noses? Maybe he is just picking the choices algae or
is it they just don't like the green dot algae?

  Jeff <*\\><

The Kudzu Patch
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/9090/index.html
New Site!! Free Christian Clipart!