Re: iron and nitrate test

> From: BEUDELINE at aol_com
>Subject: iron and nitrate test
>
>So, could someone give me some advices concerning a good and reliable nitrate
>test I could use (and if possible not too expensive.....).
>
>so could anyone give m some advices to find a good and reliable iron test....

LaMotte makes a very good line of test kits.  They are not cheap but are very
easy to use.  The expense comes from using "octect comparators" which provide
reference solutions in sealed vials to compare against.  No hard to read paper
charts.  See my web page ("Maintenance") for test kit details.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
Need Info?  http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts.htm