DIY CO2

Just a thought for you DIY CO2er's. I just ordered 4 stainless steel air
valves, the kind for tapping into pvc air systems. I ordered these for the
purpose of taping into the lids of Pepsi's 3-liter bottles. The valves have a
3/8 base and the Pepsi lids are at least 1 1/2  inches. I did this because I
was having trouble with leaks in my other method of drilling a hole and gluing
in a piece of rigid tubing. The valves were $3 each. If you are a Coke drinker
like me or don't drink pop, you can buy the empty bottles at the local store
bottle return for $0.05. If your state doesn't have a bottle deposit program
then shame on you! Call your legislators.

Jeremy