Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #61

>As Chetlen suspected in her reply to Mark, my experiences suggest that adding
>KNO3 is a good way to dose extra nitrogen.  I'm using the "standard" PMDD

Umm, sorry, I know I shouldn't take up bandwidth for this, but if I don't I
may suffer from gender confusion for the rest of my life.  I'm Chetlen, and
I'm a 'he'.  :-)

Chetlen Crossnoe
Baylor College of Medicine
Structural and Computational Biology and Molecular Biophysics
cc691077 at bcm_tmc.edu
"All the things that God would have us do are hard for us to do."
                                                     -- Melville