Fluke Tabs

Does anyone know if Fluke Tabs are safe to use as a prophylactic in a
planted tank?

Ingredients:
methl-5-benzol-benzimidazole-2-carbamate
dimethyl(2,2,2-trichlor-1-hydroxyethyl) phosphonate

At about 9:35 am est on 1/1/98, I tried to search the archives to no
avail, this is the msg returned:
"Glimpse Index in directory '/u6/httpd/htdocs' not found"
"Glimpse cannot proceed without index. Please check if the directory
being searched is indexed by glimpseindex. "
Is this problem on my end, or is something funky going on with the
search engine.

Ed Hengel