Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #51

<<I do not mean to imply that this plant is officially endangered.  I
don't have any official studies on the subject.  However, I do know that
it is extremely rare and that its habitat is being destroyed.>>

This passage is in reference to E. horizontalis, which according to Rataj,
"This species is distributed over the entire Amazon basin and is found in
Peru, Boliva, and Brazil as far a Belem."

Not that I have any insight other than quoting Rataj, it sounds like this
particular species shouldn't be endangered,  but the world is a changing
place.

Tim