web page updates on how-to build a soil substrate

I've added a new article on my web page explaining how to build a soil
substrate (HTBASS). If you go to the following link, you avoid delay
downloading the homepage.

http://home.infinet.net/teban/how-to.html

Constructive criticism or comments welcome.

AGA members, please check the aquatic plant grower list (TAPGL) on my
web page and update me if you are a member of AGA and want that to
appear along with your entry. I have a listing of AGA members but not in
alphabetical order so it would be a long task to update TAPGL by hand. I
haven't gotten the latest mods to the list done and I know there are
lots of new people not on this list but I'm only adding people's names
who send me an email. (clue - I'm lazy or else I don't have the time)

Steve Pushak                    http://home.infinet.net/teban/
Aquatic Gardeners Association

PS. I figure it's been a while since we coined a new acronym so what the
heck. TAPGL, HTBASS.

PPS. Yeah, I know, it's 3:30 am and I'm not asleep so what the heck.
TAPGL, HTBASS.