Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #42

I have a question about the so called alage destroyer you see in the fish
stores.  What is this all about?  Does it work? Will it take away the PH
buffers in the aquarium?  I guess another question is how do I get rid of
Alage Hair? I'ts making my plants look bad.  My lights are on for about 10-12
hours, I use DIY CO2, I've added propper PH 6.5 to keep the ph steady.  I'm
not educated enough on this matter to take care of the problem myself so I
turn to the trusty aquatics list.

thanx in advance,

Patrick Wichert
LLPJ1 at aol_com