Tetra CO2 test kit

Matt Kowske wrote of his dissatisfaction with the Tetra CO2 kit
yesterday. This test kit isn't much good according to the reviews I've
seen of it in the APD. I also bought one, found it inaccurate and then
bought a Lamotte kit. I did some comparisons and found the Tetra kit to
be completely inaccurate, by an order of magnitude if I recall.

Steve Pushak
Aquatic Gardeners Association - international, bi-monthly periodical,
 articles by hobbyists and experts, now with color pictures