Re: your post to the APD

Mr. Booth -

Apparently you *are* on the wrong list.  I say this primarily because it
appears you hallucinated sending a question about your FISH to the Aquatic
PLANTS Digest.   The second reason I concur with your statement is that
egocentric little tantrums such as the one you threw are unacceptable on
the APD; perhaps you would be more at home on a newsgroup such as alt.whine
or alt.meMeME.Iamthecenteroftheuniverse

Since we are in complete agreement about the error of your "list chosing"
ways, I've taken the liberty of unsubscribing you.  No need to thank me.

Cynthia Powers
Owner, APD