Diversely planted marine tanks

I've been away on a business trip, so I'm somewhat behind on my APD
reading, but I read several posts on marine planted tanks.

This is my personal opinion, but based on the severe problem with an
introduced Caulerpa taxifolia hybrid in the Mediterranean sea (
http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ipmnet/archive/med.seaweed.html ), I would
recommend against combining multiple species of the same marine algae genus
if they don't coexist in the wild.  Obviously, the other very important
thing to remember is: Never reintroduce captured specimens into the wild if
they have been in the same aquarium with exotic species.

--
David W. Webb           Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb