Green Water

Fishboy wrote:  >>>It has been getting cloudier and cloudier every day
since.  Now the water looks like a miniature lagoon(green water).  There
isn't any significant algae growths.....just the green water.>>>

We just had a couple of threads on green water (which is algae) with
some good advice by several folks.  Basically you have a nutrient
problem which you need to solve first.  Then if the green water persists
you can eliminate it by darkening the tank for 4-5 days.  Your lighting
is okay and not the cause of the problem.  If you don't have access to
the archives email me off line and I'll collect portions of the recent
thread for you.  Regards, Steve Dixon.