Flourite

I have been using Flourite for 3 months now.
I agree with the comment on the rinsing. The
best way to rinse it is to put a few cups at a
time in a small bucket. It takes a long time to
rinse enough for the aquarium.

Since I was never able to grow anything before using
Flourite, I would say that Flourite does help.
However I have noticed some plants of the same
species doing OK, and some that die for what looks like
root rot.

So at least some of my plants are growing in the stuff,
although not up to luxurious level.

Sherlock Wong
begin:          vcard
fn:             Sherlock Wong
n:              Wong;Sherlock
org:            Western Digital Corporation
email;internet: wong at dt_wdc.com
title:          VlSI Product Engineering
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard