Seattle LFS

Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting Seattle at the end of this month, and would like to
spend a little bit of time checking out some good fish shops.

Can any of you APDer's in the Seattle area recommend some "must see"
places?

Thanks,
Steve
in Ann Arbor, where we watched the National Champion Wolverines parade
down Main Street today, along with Charles Woodson and his Heisman Trophy.

         ____
        |    |
        |    |
        |    \_-==-,
     `/  \        ,/'  Steve Robertson, Research Fellow
          ~\    ,/        UofM Radiation Laboratory
            @, /     phone:734-764-0608  fax: 734-647-2106
             \!    http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~svr/