Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #16

<<I have the end of tube from the pop bottle going into a powerhead canister.
I have cleaned the media in the canister so I don't think that it is so
plugged that the powerhead is actually sucking the liquid from the bottle
(or maybe it is)>>

Without seeing your setup, I would quess that you have created a venturi (a
way to generate a vacuum with a moving fluid) with your plumbing and during
the intial phase of your CO2 production it generates enough gas to satisfy the
venturi but as production slows down the venturi sucks  the contents of your
generator out.
Tim