OSRAM

Hi everybody

I have right here the Osram catalog with all their lamps and all the light
spectrums of their lamps. If anybody of you need them I can scan them and
send to you. But let me know as soon as you read the message in the APD.
I know a lot of you may have it, but whoever needs them can let me know.

Looking at the light spectrum of HQL lamps I found that It is very similar
to the one used by Dennerle in their Trocal lamps. It has something like
the holes wich Dennerle says to be very good against algae

Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)