Questions

Hi everybody I have three questions for you:

1. How is lumen converted in lux? How many lux will 3000 lumen be?
2. Did anyone of you have ever tried to use an HQL or HQI lamp with a top
covered tank.
3. Karen said in a recent posting that with a macronutrient deficiency
duckweed will not grow at all so maybe I have it because my duckweed is
doing very poorly. I'm adding a lot of N and K but no P maybe is a
phosphorus deficiency. What do you think?

I'm making an experiment with a garden solid ferilizer wich has a ratio of
14-5-14-2 (N,P,K,Mg) it should be released slowly and it's totally solubile
in water I'll let you know my results.

Thanks a lot
Bye
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)