Does anyone now this plant?

Hi
I realy don't now much about this plant, except it's name which is Samolus. I don't now if it's the true name of this plant.
Other "facts":
Width 6-9cm/2.5-3.5 inch
Height 6-9cm/2.5-3.5 inch
From America
Temperature 16-24°C/61-75°F
High light requirement
If anyone can help me I would be glad
Thomas D. Kryger

TDKryger at get2net_dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/TDKryger/

Thomas D. Kryger
TDKryger at get2net_dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/TDKryger/
There are no endings save death, only pauses for breath, and new
begginnings. Always, new beginnings...it's why the world grows
ever more crowded, ye see. So remember, now - there are no endings,
only beginnings. There; simple enough. isn't it? Elegant, too.
                         Tharghin "Threeboots" Ammatar