[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

CO2 gushing into tanks

You guys aren't reading the FAQ about CO2; I can tell! [wink] Checkout

You probably need to locate one of the fine flow regulating needle
valves specifically mentioned in the FAQ and the Krib, either the ARO
model NO1 or the NUPRO B-SS4 (The B stands for brass and the 4 stands
for 1/4") or the 1/8" version B-SS2. Find a distributor for ARO or
NUPRO; that's your first step. I don't know if there are distributors in
Europe or not. Can anybody answer that?