Tap Water Quality Reports

I have finally decided to go back to using tap water for my planted
aquarium. Using RO or DI water and then adding back elements eg. Calcium,
Magnesium & PMDD appears to still be leaving me with a deficiency of some sort.

Could someone advise me of exactly which elements are the important ones I
should be looking for on my Water Quality Report and what levels they should
be ? I can then adjust my PMDD etc accordingly.

My report gives Min, Max & Mean values for many, many different compounds.
Which are the ones I should be bothered about ?

I still plan to pre-filter my water through an activated Carbon block - will
this reduce/take out any of these important elements ?

Andy M Moore - England
andy at ascot_u-net.com