Deformed growth on Hygros

I have been stumped by this problem for quite some time. New growth is
deformed asymmetrical and sometimes stunted most apparent in fast growing
species under higher light. (old leaves are dropping prematurely as well)
The following varieties seem to be most affected:
-Hygro corymbosa, siamensis, polysperma
-Ludwigia arcuata, glandulosa
-Mayaca and rotala wallichii.

Tank info:
~4 months old
108gal ~200W florescent(warm/cool split) ~10hr days
CO2 injection, Minimal filtration (provided by filter wool in sump)
Temp: 78F Water change 10% per week
Fertilization: Tropica Master grow @ 50mL / week + 10mL each water change.
Jobes plant sticks for ferns 12 sticks in substrate (added 1 week ago)
Substrate: 10mm-gravel base, vermiculite mid, 5mm-gravel top. total 3"
Iron Levels at ~0.1ppm, PH 7.3 and "moderate hardness" as is the tapwater
There is some filament algae growth.

At first I thought this was a potassium def. but I should have plenty
coming from the master grow. Nitrogen was my next guess, hence the Jobes
sticks. Could I be overdosing with the Master Grow even with the iron
levels at 0.1ppm? Perhaps the substrate being new is sucking nutrients from
the water? I'm perplexed.
I don't mind a little slower growth but the deformed leaves are just plain
UGLY.

Has anyone had a similar situation? (maybe a type of new tank syndrome?)
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Bryan