Re: Kitty Litter URL

Heide wrote:

>The URL that I posted is correct.  If you or anyone is still having
>problems accessing it, feel free to email me privately for a text copy of
>the page.
>- -Heide

Heide,

The URL worked for me, and I enjoyed your "unscientific method". Actually
it's logical and repeatable, and that's a pretty good indication that it
just may be scientific <g>.

Anyway, for those who aren't interested in kitty litter - have a look at
Heide's aquarium page and picture gallery. Those are very fine pictures
of an extremely nice tank. Visit and enjoy - I did, and I enjoyed it
immensely.

David Aiken