[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: biweekly water changes
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: biweekly water changes
- From: "Curtis Hoganson" <hoganson at pilot_msu.edu>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:00:25 -0500 (EST)
- In-Reply-To: <199712102048.PAA11114 at acme_actwin.com> from "Aquatic Plants Digest" at Dec 10, 97 03:48:26 pm
Karen Randall wrote:
> Do not change water during the first month after set up. (assuming that you
> ahven't done something to bring on an algae problem) Thereafter, water
> changes should be at least 25% bi-weekly.
My dictionary (a bit old, admittedly) defines biweekly as
1. occurring every two weeks, and 2. occurring twice a week.
Not a very precise word apparently.
Curtis Hoganson Dept. of Chemistry, Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824 517-355-9715 ext 260