[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: dechlorinator

In a message dated 97-12-09 21:02:28 EST, you write:

<<  Any brand names for straight sodium thiosulfate that can
 be mail ordered. >>
I don't know of any "Brand" names, but I believe you can find it under the
name "Sodium thiosulfate" in places that specialize in photographer's
supplies.  They call it "hypo".  But I think you may oversetimate the need for
it.  In an established tank, changes of 20% untreated tap water can be
performed safely in the concentrations used in the U.S.

Bob Dixon