re: truncated APD and mangroves

Many people received a truncated APD #1125 (I guess the question about
mangroves broke the server :)  but the posts are available in the list
archives
(http://www.actwin.com/fish/aquatic-plants/month.9712/msg00107.html).
Sorry, I can't re-send digests to individuals; I would forward my personal
"copy" but it was cut off at the knees, too.

And speaking of knees (no wait, that's cypress):  Julian Sprung wrote an
article on keeping mangrove tree-lings in aquaria in the Dec. 1995 Aquarium
Fish Magazine.   If you can't get the article, email me personally.

Cynthia