Dechlorinators

Mace wrote:  >>>It seems that all the dechlorinater chemicals sold in
this area have
various additives that I have concerns about. The main concern are the
additives to neutralize toxic metals. Will these additives also remove
trace elements needed by plants.>>>>

Leo Morin of SeaChem told me that SeaChem's product "Prime" does not
have additives to neutralize toxic metals and will not affect trace
elements needed by the plants.  I believe the Kordon folks told Karen
Randall the "Amquel" is safe in this regard as well.

Regards, Steve Dixon