Writing the Lighting FAQ

Just a note - be sure to respond directly to Eric on this; do NOT use
the Reply function of your mailer.     -Cynthia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 14:04:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Erik Olson <eriko at wrq_com>
To: Hygrophila corymbosa <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Help me write the Lighting FAQ!

I posted a request a week or so ago to r.a.f.plants and have gotten some

I'm shortly going to be revamping the section on the Plant FAQ that deals
with the age old questions about what kind of light and how much light to
use on a planted tank.  The current info in the FAQ is just a complicated
way of saying 2-4 watts per gallon, so I am simplifying..  In addition, I
was thinking of including some real world examples to show the variance,
as well as some different choices in lighting types.  Here's where you
guys come in:

Tell me about your planted tank.
  Size
  Names of Plants, how they grow
  Lighting (type, number of bulbs, wattage)
  Other (fertilizer, fish, etc.  mostly optional)

Thanks for your help!

  - Erik

---
Erik Olson