Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1114

Due to a tight budget, I'm trying to set up lighting as cost effective as
possible.  Rather than investing in PennPlax,or PowerGlos, or Tritons, I'd
like to do this with GE, etc.  Does anyone have a tank set up with
something like this that still yields a fair amount of success?  What are
you using(cool white, full spectrum, daylight, etc)?  I have room for up to
eight 30watt bulbs for a 125G tank.

Also, what's the difference between daylight, natural, and full spectrum
bulbs?