RE: Solenoid buzzing

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 20:45:54 -0800
- From: patrick <pat123 at net-quest_com>
- Subject: Solenoid buzzing
-
- I have a Dupla magnetic valve....the solenoid part of it starts to
- buzz loudly when it turn on (via the PH controller)...any
- suggestions?     When I hit the solenoid part It tends to quiet down but
- then gets loud once again....Please help....Ive checked all the fitings
- and they are tight....

-					dirk

It may be a problem with your mount. I used to have the same problem but now I have just let the wires support it rather than screwing it to a serface.
You may be able to mount it on rubber bands or something it may help. I am not sure if it will work on your Dupla model but it seems to work on my $10 unit..

Bryan

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef