wanted: plant suggestions

>I am looking for some dark green plants to grow behind my R. macrandra.
>Currently this spot, 8"Long x 6"Deep x 12"high, is occupied by some
>corkscrew val. and H. poly. I am itch'en to dump. My tank has been running
>for 5mo.is settled in nicely and I am starting to fine tune my arrangement.
>Please suggest some possibilities for consideration.

Actually, the best place for R. macrandra is in the BACK of the aquarium.
It's is a _very_ fast grower when it is doing well, and you'll have to trim
it a couple of times a week to kee pit from blocking the view of plants
behind it.

I like it with a big broad leafed plant sort of diagonally in front of it.
Some mid-sized Echinodorus work well, or my favorite, although it is a slow
grower, is Anubias barteri var. coffeefolia.

Karen Randall
Aquatic Gardeners Association