Which plants that aren't "compatible"???

On Karen Randall's suggestion: (not quoting her...)  :)

Amano mentioned in his first book about "plants that do NOT get along
with each other" - any ideas of these?  I know obviously certain plants
require certain conditions that other plants can't tolerate well, but
the way I read into it, it sounds actually 'agressive'.  Neil Frank once
told me when I bought several pygmy chain swords from him that the
narrow red ones he has aren't compatible with the broader ones - in his
experience.

Anyone have a list of plants that aren't compatible with others?

As always, thank you for your time.
--
Walter P. Wu
Home:	Chunker at geocities_com