Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #1097

cheerful.com?   I'll reply through the list. Sorry guys.

You can buy pure (hic) sodium bicarbonate (or bicarbonate of soda) at the
supermarket. Personally, I wouldn't bother. CO2 injection through the
powerhead works pretty well.

Richard KHOO Guan Chen
e-mail:- khoogc at singnet_com.sg
snail mail: 38-A, Lorong 23, Geylang, Singapore 388372