Re: prohibited plants in NH

Thanks Karen, Susan, and Mark for your reply.
   I find it kind of funny that an area that freezes solid in winter would
have a problem with tropical plants, but I can understand the need for
control.  I however find it difficult to belive that there are that many
hobbyists in NH that routinely cut holes in the ice to plant Cabomba:)
Although understanding that Cabomba can be found up to Virginia I suppose
they can have problems with it in the summer months.  Although I guess that
means it would have to be replanted every year?

Thanks for the response, I will forward your comments to him, and keep my
ears open for similar legislation in PA.

Jeff Dietsch