Strange Rumor

Hello all,
    I know this sounds off the wall, but I had to forward it to the list.
I belong to the Aqualink Help desk and this question hit my computer the
other day.

>I am a member of the New Hampshire Aquarium Society, and at our last
meeting we heard
>that the Fefderal Government will be banning the sale of all aquarium
plants.  Do you have
>any information on this?

Now like I said this is a little off the wall, just wanted to through it
out there and see if anyone else heard anything like this?  Note the one
thing that left me with a twing of possibility in my mind was that it is
the Government he is talking about here:)

Jeff Dietsch