algae control and water temperature question

Hi ... I've been reading a lot of information about algae control (particularly
those pesky diatoms), but have not run into anything about water temperature
being a factor. For those people who have kept coldwater tanks (I'm working
on a Delaware native freshwater plant and fish exhibit), has algae control
been more difficult compared to the heated tropical tanks?

Please reply by e-mail (shireen at stsci_edu). If I get any interesting

Thanks,
	Shireen

Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst, WFPC2 group, Space Telescope Science Institute
3700 San Martin Dr., Baltimore, MD 21218, USA.
office tel.#: 410-338-4412, e-mail: shireen at stsci_edu